December 2, 2011

Holiday Readathon!


I will be using this page to make my updates to the Holiday Readathon!
Books read: 2
Pages Read: 641
Here is my reading list for the event, I will cross books off as I read them:
The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder 
Legend by Marie Lu
Under the Never Sky by Veronia Rossi
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Update One: I have read roughly 100 pages so far of The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder! That's one food item to my local food bank!
Update Two: I just finished The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder. That's 3 items to my local food bank! Starting Legend by Marie Lu
Update Three: I was very tired last night so I only got 50 pages of Legend read... will try to read more now!
Update Four: Finished Legend, did not like it at all :'-( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison