Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
10. I am relativity fond of Twilight. Don't hate me for it. Remember there was a time when we all thought it was the best crap ever.
9. From the ages of 8-10 I thought Nickolas Sparks was a good author. Don't ask me why.
8. I don't think Harry Potter is the most amazing thing on earth. It's amazing, but The Hunger Games is way better.
7. Even though Diary of a Wimpy Kid is a terribly recycled plot over and over, I don't like them, but I still read them.
6. I cannot stand my books getting out of shape. If you even make a teeny, tiny crease or bend, I will kill you for it.
5. I ran another book blog for about 30 minutes three years ago, until I realized I had no time to keep it updated. It was called "The Bookshelf of Benji", and was totally horribly written.
4. I used to only like to read nonfiction.
3. I only read Matched by Ally Condie because the cover was awesome looking. The book was good too though.
2. I had a $75 dollar library fine.
1. I told my friends Twilight had a bunch of sex in it just so they would read it, so I could discuss it with them.