June 12, 2012

Top Ten Books I'd Recommend as Good Beach Reads

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
Top Five Books I'd Recommend as Good Beach Reads
5
Lola and the Boy Next Door
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
This book is so light and fun! A really great romance!
4
Of Poseidon
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
This is a really enjoyable and lighthearted book. And the subject is just perfect for the beach!
3
Guinea Dog
Guinea Dog by Patrick Jennings
Guinea pigs that think they're dogs? Pure summer fun.
2
Barb and Dingbat's Crybaby Hotline
Barb and Dingbat's Crybaby Hotline by Patrick Jennings
This book is entire phone conversations, and it's hilarious! You'll be crying like a baby for more!
1
The Selection (The Selection, #1)
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Though you might not think of a dystopian as being a beach read, this one is rather light and fluffy and very funny!

Sorry, guys! Couldn't think of any others! I guess I just like the dark and serious reads, lol.



6 comments:

  1. I liked Lola and the boy next door!! :) :) I still need to read the others :P :) Great list! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A book made up of entire phone conversations is definitely a lure. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read of poseidon and the selection! :)
    My TTT; http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/06/top-ten-tuesday-beach-reads.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked The Selection. I can't wait to read Shadow and Bone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Benji!I agree with the selection and it's on my list too! LOL :D And so need Lola and The Boy next door and Of Posideon! :D
    Here's mine!
    http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2012/06/top-ten-tuesday-3-beach-reads.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really good list! I love Of Poseidon, The Selection, and Lola and the Boy Next Door :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison