December 22, 2012

The Non Reluctant Reader Best of 2012 Awards: Top Five Villains of 2012

Hey guys! Welcome to the fifth day of The Non Reluctant Reader Best of 2012 Awards! Today's topic is...
Top Five Villains of 2012
5
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)
The Darkling from Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
The darkling was just so manipulative!
4
Velveteen (Velveteen, #1)
Bonesaw from Velveteen by Daniel Marks
Bonesaw was (pardon my pun) chilling to the bone!
3
Demon Eyes (Witch Eyes, #2)
Lucien from Demon Eyes by Scott Tracey
Demons are always scary. 
2
League of Strays
Kade from League of Strays by L.B. Schulman
Kade was just a really creepy psychopath. 
1
 The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)
Jude from The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Ah, creepy stalker Jude guy. So creepy and stalker-ish!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVED to hate Jude. The Evolution of Mara Dyer was so good! I still haven't read Shadow and Bone though and I feel like the only person in the world who hasn't smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read and gotten Velveteen, I will one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so convinced that the Darkling was good, I felt very betrayed when his evil side was revealed (though I should probably have seen it coming... I mean, his name is the DARKling).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still laughing at the corniness of that pun *knee slaps* Nice list :) I'm surprised Warner didn't make the list ..he is 50 shades of cray-cray

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison