July 21, 2011

Vacation


Hey guys!
Well I leave on Vacation tomorrow (July 22) till August 6th. Now, I have a kindle which I will be posting from, just not that often because it is vacation and I want to spend most of the time with family doing fun stuff! I think two or three posts going up in that time is what I think is reasonable. To get all your bookish blogging needs fulfilled look at all the blogs I have under Blogging Friends on the sidebar, because most of them are book related (but all of them are worth checking out).
See y'all in two weeks!
Benji

2 comments:

  1. Where are you on vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be at Mount Rushmore, Deadwood, The Badlands, and Yellowstone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison