Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the SpineFang Girl by Helen Keeble
Release Date ~ 9/11/12
Publisher ~ Harper Teen
Add it on Goodreads
Things That Are Destroying Jane Greene’s Undead Social Life Before It Can Even Begin:Okay, this looks plan hilarious! It sounds a little bit like Vampires Suck, and I cannot wait to get my hands on it! The summary looks great!
1) A twelve-year-old brother who’s convinced she’s a zombie.
2) Parents who are begging her to turn them into vampires.
3) The pet goldfish she accidentally turns instead.
4) Weird superpowers that let her rip the heads off of every other vampire she meets.(Sounds cool, but it doesn’t win you many friends.)
5) A pyschotic vampire creator who’s using her to carry out a plan for world domination.
6) A seriously ripped vampire hunter who either wants to stake her or make out with her. Not sure which.
Being an undead, eternally pasty fifteen-year-old isn’t quite the sexy, brooding, angst-fest Jane always imagined....
Helen Keeble’s riotous debut novel combines the humor of Vladimir Tod with Ally Carter’s spot-on teen voice. With a one-of-a-kind vampire mythology and an irresistibly relatable undead heroine, this uproarious page-turner will leave readers bloodthirsty for more.