June 26, 2012

Top Ten Characters Who Remind Me of Myself or Someone I Know




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish



Top Ten Characters Who Remind me of Myself or Someone I Know

10

Lola from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

Lola totally reminds me of a girl I know who loves bizarre fashion! She made me an awesome ducktape wallet!

9

Bran from A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin

Bran reminds me so much of my little brother! He loves to climb and acts just like Bran!

8

Katniss from The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins

I have a friend who is almost a male version of Katniss. He loves to hunt and is really protective of his siblings. But he doesn't live in District 12, thankfully.

7

Effie from The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins

My mom is obsessed with clothes and mackup almost as much as Effie. Though I like to think she wouldn't be so capitol loving.

6

Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling

I know a really annoying librarian who acts exactly like her. >.<

5

Sam from The Shiver Trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater

I know a aspiring author who is also a singer who is just like him!

4

Emma from Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

Monica from Cover Annalysis talks exactly like her whenever we chat!

3

Will from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare

Will and I have the exact same sense of humor, though I am Team Jem.

2

Jeoffrey  from A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin

He totally reminds me of a really spoiled brat who used to go to my school. You know who you are!

1

Peeta from The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins

Everyone tells me I'm just like him. I guess we share the same self afacing humor. And Jennifer Lawrence is pretty attractive, so I'm not complaing, lol!

4 comments:

  1. I love this list! It was so fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I speak (wait, is it talk? lol) like Emma? Yeah riiighhhtt :D Thanks! :) Benji secretly the Peeta the world is truly looking for, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and cute list, thanks for sharing, Benji! I loved your comment about Jennifer Lawrence hehe >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. This list was so fun to read! Hmm... you as Peeta, huh? I'd love to see that! :D And Jennifer Lawrence is pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison