October 10, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Asunder by Jodi Meadows

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine
Asunder by Jodi Meadows
Release Date ~ 1/29/12
Publisher ~ Katheryn Tegen Books
DARKSOULS
Ana has always been the only one. Asunder. Apart. But after Templedark, when many residents of Heart were lost forever, some hold Ana responsible for the darksouls–and the newsouls who may be born in their place.
SHADOWS
Many are afraid of Ana’s presence, a constant reminder of unstoppable changes and the unknown. When sylph begin behaving differently toward her and people turn violent, Ana must learn to stand up not only for herself but for those who cannot stand up for themselves.
LOVE
Ana was told that nosouls can’t love. But newsouls? More than anything, she wants to live and love as an equal among the citizens of Heart, but even when Sam professes his deepest feelings, it seems impossible to overcome a lifetime of rejection.
In this second book in the Incarnate trilogy, Ana discovers the truth about reincarnation and will have to find a way to embrace love and make her young life meaningful. Once again, Jodi Meadows explores the extraordinary beauty and shadowed depths of the soul in a story equal parts epic romance and captivating fantasy.
Okay, I have a massive headache right now so I'm going to cut this short, but in a few words: OMGWTFINEEDTHISBOOKNOWPLEASEMAKEITBEJANUARYALREADY. Alright, one word.



16 comments:

  1. Mwahaha, more energy drinks for you! Anyway, I love the cover for this one and it is on my TBR pile as well for when it comes out. I can't wait, thanks for sharing, see ya on twitter! ^.^ If you'd like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday post you can do so here. :) ~@1FantasyFanatic

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I agree with your one word! I loved the world and can't wait to see what happens next with Ana and Sam and the new souls!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh I still have to read Incarnate. But I have to say that these covers are some of my favourites. I can't wait to have them on my shelf. Thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... I loved Incarnate, and I am really excited about this one. Awesome pick...

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOUR ONE WORD IS MY WORD TOO. I just... I just... I just can't handle waiting for this anymore. I need it NOW.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha!! I really, really want to read this too!! January can't come soon enough!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great books due out in January! This one is at the top of my list, too! I just love the covers...so bright and beautiful and completely DIFFERENT. I can't wait to see what's in store for Ana and Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I still haven't read Incarnate and even I'm excited about this one! I need to get reading before it comes out :D Thanks so much for sharing!


    Old follower, here's my WoW post

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha one word lol! I still have to read the first book in the series, but I love the covers of both books, so pretty ^^ Great pick!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need this book, too!! I seriously cannot wait to see what comes next.

    Here's my WoW: http://justabooklover.blogspot.com/2012/10/waiting-on-wednesday-11.html

    ♥Jessica(:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa! There's already a sequel; I'm WAY behind! Also that cover is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great pick. I still need to read Incarnate fully but will definitely have to before this comes out.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the cover of Jodi Meadows books. I haven't read Incarnate, though, because I don't think it is my kind of book.

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. THAT COVERS GORGEOUS! I still haven't read Incarnate, but I love the cover SO much! And I love your one word.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison