December 20, 2011

Top 10 Tuesday (1)




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
TOP 10 BOOKS I HOPE SANTA BRINGS

#10
I've been waiting to read this book forever. It has zombies, and a dystopian world, with a dash of Steampunk victorian era in the mix. Yes, please!
#9
Jack the Ripper-like murders are going on in London and Louisiana native, Rory is the only witness! Plus this book has a paranormal department of British Intelligence!
#8
A middle grade fiction novel from the author of Delirium, Liesl lives alone inside a tiny attic and then she meets a ghost, Po. This one is sure going to melt my heart! A little bird told me my aunt and uncle got this one for me, I have my fingers crossed!
#7
The third book in this series, Darren Shan writes the best vampire books. Period! I hear this one's more romantic then his other ones... ;-)
#6
I know... I know... I'm probably the only person alive who hasn't read Thirteen Reasons Why but I just haven't gotten to buying it yet!
#5
This looks a little more sci-fi then what I usually read, but hey, I loved Half-Blood so I'll probably like this one. It sounds like it has an interesting concept!
#4
I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!!! It's probably my favorite book ever. And this one has a velvet slipcase and original mokingjay prints! 
#3
Selznick combines words and pictures wonderfully. I'm going to see Hugo soon, so this would make a certain 12 year old book blogger very,  very happy!
#2
Another book that I've been meaning to read forever. This one looks like it will be an emotional roller-coaster so I hope Santa includes a tissue box!
#1
This book isn't actually out to February, but I'm reading A Touch Mortal right now, and I NEED to get my hands on this. I hope Santa has an ARC ;-)




1 comment:

  1. Great list! I have been meaning to read The Name of the Star. Wonderstruck was a beautiful book. Here is my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-H2

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison