December 31, 2011

In my Mailbox (35)


Paranormal Wastelands
In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.
TITLES LINK TO GOODREADS
For review:
Tempest (Tempest #1)
I hear this book is really good, it has time travel, and a GUY main character! YAY!
Pure (Pure, #1)
This one looks DARK, and like a kick-ass dystopian! 
Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)
This book takes place in a world where a million souls are reincarnated over and over? Totally unique!
Bought:
Across the Universe
I've already bought a kindle edition, but I wanted a paperback edition too. Hopefully I'll get around to reading it... 
The Body Finder (The Body Finder, #1)
This book looks amazing... another book I've been meaning to read for a while.
This Dark Endeavour: The Apprenticeship of Victor Frankenstein
I love Mary Shelly's classic so obviously is going to rock! I had one of Kenneth Oppel's other books, but haven't gotten around to read it yet...
Gifted:
Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1)
Zombies, Victorian, Dystopian, Steampunk romance? Like YEAH!
Before I Fall
I know, I know. I must be the only person alive not to read this book! Now, I have it!
Liesl and Po
This one looks so cute! Plus it has beautiful illustrations.  I'm sure it will warm my heart!


So that's what I got in my mailbox! What about you, my lovely? Tell me in the comments! And leave me a link and I'll come check it out!


3 comments:

  1. You got some fantastic books! I loved Before I Fall and The Body Finder! I can't wait to read Tempest. Enjoy!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great books! I absolutely adored Dearly, Departed. Incarnate & Tempest were really good as well!

    Check out our Mailbox at Book Sake. – Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tempest was awesome! (My review is up today if you didn't notice it already ;)
    The Body Finder, Dearly Departed, Before I Fall and Liesl & Po are all good too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison