January 7, 2012

In my Mailbox (36)


Paranormal Wastelands
In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.
For Review- 
The Alchemy of Forever
For some reason, I signed up to do an ARC tour of this one O_O and then I totally forgot! 
Glimmer
This book looked really good, and it's from Harper, so naturally!
Ditched: A Love Story
This book looks so funny and cute. Plus it counts in the Contemp. Reading Challenge and The DAC! 
Bought:
Legend (Legend, #1)
I originally started an ARC of this but didn't like it, but now I feel like I need to give it a second chance! 
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)
I read an ARC of this and loved it and when I saw a finished copy  in the bookstore it was just too pretty. Could. Not. Resist.
Under the Never Sky
Basically the same thing that happened with Cinder.
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
This was an impulse buy, because it looked really good, and like a good break from the paranormals and dystopians!
The Name of the Star (Shades of London, #1)
Jack the Ripper-like murders are going on in London... this one has been on my TBR list forever!
What did you get, my lovelies? 

14 comments:

  1. Great haul Benji!! I really cant wait to read Cinder and Legend! Enjoy <3

    Farah @MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great books! The Name of the Star is soo creepy and good. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I really enjoyed Legend. Looking forward to reading Cinder. Happy reading!

    My IMM
    http://areaderintime.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox_07.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Name of the Star looks great. Amazing books you've got there :)

    My IMM @ The Aussie Zombie

    ReplyDelete
  5. cinder is on my tbr pile too and i can't wait to read it. great books! enjoy :)

    my IMM this week.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Name of the star is on my wishlist as well! Cinder has plenty of great buzz going on; why didn't you like it at first?

    In any case, you got a great haul this week. I hope you enjoy them!

    Ron @ Stories of my life
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Legend was amazing! hope you'll enjoy it on the second try!
    Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH my god I LOOOVED Alchemy of Forever! :D Statistical Probability as well. You got some awesome goodies! :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, such a great haul! I want to read all of those and I just got Under the Never Sky and Cinder. I can't wait to read them and I hope you enjoy them.
    Happy reading!
    Check out my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to read Cinder! :) Everyone is getting copies of it, and I'm so jealous right now haha. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight also looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW,great books!! I just finish reading Legend and I like it.
    I want to read Cinder, Under the Never Sky, The Statistical of Love... and The name of the Star.
    happy reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really great haul!! I just ordered Cinder! So excited for it to get here! I'm jealous of Ditched!

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome mailbox, I'm looking forward to reading Legend too!

    new follower :D
    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison