April 5, 2012

People Who Would Be #TeamErudite!

Today to help my faction kick some butt, I am going to do a list of some  people (both past and present) who would be #TeamErudite!
PAST:

Benjamin Franklin
Ben would totally be an Erudite! He loved science and politics! Hello, people! You can smell the smartness on him from miles away!

Thomas Jefferson
Hello? He was the original Non Reluctant Reader!

Charles Dickens
He's been an influential force on the way we think and the way we read. He must be awesome, therefor, he must be Erudite!

William Shakespeare
Without a doubt, the most well known and influential writer in the English language.

Albert Einstein
One of the world's greatest thinkers. ERUDITE!

Mary Shelley
One of the world's most renown female authors, the horror genre would not be the same (or there might not be any horror genre at all) without her!

Jane Austen
Without her, books wouldn't be the same. Especially the romances!
PRESENT:

Bill Gates
I am writing this post on one of his products! Without him, we'd still be in the dark ages of computer technology!

Steve Jobs
Uh-oh! It's a civil war between Bill Gates and Steve Job in the Erudite faction! But Jobs has done so much for the world's technology. (Note: even though he died roughly a year ago, I'm still including him the present part since he's 21st century)

Suzanne Collins
Yep, we have her too! She's played a huge part in what we read today, as she got the dystopian ball rolling!


J.K. Rowling
Her books have changed children's literature. She even looks like an Erudite!

James Cameron
He's been a pioneer both with special effects in movies, and the plots! (Yes, I am going to go see 'Titanic' in 3d this week.)

Mark Zuckerberg
Say what you want about facebook, but he pretty much invented social media. And that's why he's awesome (and an Erudite!)!

Veronica Roth
Pretty much all authors are Erudite, so welcome to the team Veronica! We're going to kick some butt!
Show Your Love Of Team Erudite By Going Here:
http://bit.ly/choose_erudite




10 comments:

  1. Haha, I was dying when I saw Bill Gates there. Lol, who knew all of them were secretly Erudite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely my kind of people:)

    Include Mozart and Beethoven as well, both genius people!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post especially your choices of the present ones. I also believe that authors like Rowling, Collins and Roth should be Erudite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for a post, Benji! I love your list. Thomas Jefferson, Suzanne Collins, and Veronica Roth are so Erudite (though Roth says she would be Dauntless). I agree with Christina, too! Mozart and Beethoven are also awesome Erudites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool post; I think the list is great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great list! :D I really like your choices. I think Leonardo da Vinci would fit among the Erudite, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome list! I love all the people you included, especially the 'present' Erudites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. +JMJ+

    I agree with most of your picks, but I have to quibble over the authors. Inasmuch as they write to entertain their readers, I'd put them in Team Amity--although those who also weave strong messages into their stories also have a Team Candor edge to them.

    But I guess this just underlines that we all have a bit of all five factions in us, aye? =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison