January 14, 2012

In my Mailbox (38)

Paranormal Wastelands

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren
For Review:
Bat and Rat'
This is a picture book that my brother is going to review on the blog!
Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2)
I LOVED The Goddess Test and I am so happy I got it off netgalley!
Spellcaster (Spellbound #2)
I haven't read Spellbound yet, but it's good to have it just in case!
A Touch Morbid (A Touch Trilogy, #2)
Ohmygod, I loved A Touch Mortal!!! Leah is an awesome and incredibly friendly writer!
Social Suicide (Deadly Cool, #2)
Twittercide- murdered in the act of tweeting!
Bought:
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)
I loved Cinder and now I have a signed copy! Sweet!
photo.JPG
What did you get in your mailbox? Leave me a link!




4 comments:

  1. http://wtfareyoureading.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-4.html Hope you enjoy mine as much as I did yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got Cinder! So jealous. But great haul anyway:) Happy reading!

    Drop by my IMM?
    http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want Cinder and Goddess Interrupted so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You got some fantastic books! I want to read Cinder and I am looking forward to your brother's review of Bat and Rat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison