February 25, 2012

In my Mailbox (44)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren
For Review:
Hand Puppet Horror
Hand Puppet Horror by Benny Alano
Hand Puppets- they will horrify you, they will destroy you, and they may possibly kill you.
Attack of the Vampire Snowmen
Attack of the Vampire Snowmen by Benny Alano
Blood thirsty snowmen! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
From Authors:
Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2) 
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
I freaking love this series! Plus it's signed, YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
Gifted: 
Hourglass (Hourglass, #1)
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
This has been on my TBR pile FOREVER! Looks great!
Timepiece (Hourglass, #2)
Timepiece by Myra McEntire
I had a certain author at Egmont give these to me so now I have the first and the second
From Bloggers:
The Selection (The Selection, #1)
The Selection by Kiera Cass
(Thank you Chelsey from Starry Sky Books!)
I have been pining for this forever, it looks SO GOOD. And Ohmygod, that cover!
Angelfire (Angelfire, #1)
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
(Thanks to Jenny at Uniquely Moi Books!)
For some reason I thought this book was about angels, and I'm not a big fan of angel books. Thankfully I found out it's about faeries. So now I will not hold back in reading it!
UPDATE 2/24 1:34 AM, Apparently this is in fact a angel book, and someone misinformed me *shrugs*
Firelight (Firelight, #1)
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
(Thanks to Jenny from Uniquely Moi Books!)
This trilogy wraps up this September so I need to catch up on it! 
That's what I got this week! What do you get? Tell me (or link me) in the comments!


25 comments:

  1. Angelfire is about angels though. No fairies at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books you got this week. The two books by Benny Alano look like they could be quite funny. Hope you enjoy reading all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to pick up the Hourglass series too it sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also been meaning to try the hourglass series. love the covers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great covers! I really want to check out The Selection. Yup Angelfall is about angels. I read it and liked it a lot. Hope you enjoy all your new books.

    IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Selection sounds so interesting! I'll definitely keep an eye on that one :) AND Hourglass. Great IMM!

    My IMM

    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits, and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  7. TIMEPIECE!!!! LUCKY! I LOVED Hourglass! Dying for Timepiece!
    Can't wait to read Goddess Interrupted as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous! I see three or four I want to read. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read Hourglass yet, it's definitely on my WL! I hope you enjoy them both for sure! The Selection is already on my WL, it looks amazing! I hope you love all of them when you read them :D

    And thanks for dropping by the blog! :)
    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  10. The book "Firelight" has such a piercing cover that just draws me in. I love how it shows a hint of her "green" eyes. I can't wait to own and read this book!

    Zara D. Garcia-Alvarez
    garcia(dot)alvarez(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! So jealous, these books look so great :) You gave me some tips what to read

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know the son of the author of Hourglass!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great books. :) Hope you enjoy them all. There are quite a few there that I look forward to reading eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved Firelight... & Vanish. I can't wait for Hidden to come out! Looks like you got some great books. Happy reading! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the first 2 titles - so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to read all of these!!! The Selection is really good, it's definitely a fluffier dystopian though :) Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Some of these are high on my tbr list (The Selection, The Goddess series, Timepiece). I've read a couple of them (Hourlass - love their covers and Firelight and liked both of those). I didn't like Angelfire too much. It was too unrealistic and inconsistent for me, but others have loved it. I've got a bunch of debut author books from the library to read. Born Wicked, Everneath, Scarlet, and Queen of Kentucky are some of them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  18. NO! I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!! And yes, that needed to be said in all caps with multiple exclamation points. I've been wanting to read that one so badly. All of your books look good, but that one especially is one that I'm insanely jealous about.

    My IMM

    Happy reading!

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have the first two books in Firelight series.... but have not read it yet....

    ReplyDelete
  20. here's my IMM is http://ilovebooksclub101.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have been dying to read Timepiece. I'm slightly jealous that you have it. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooh ooh ooh, have you read Goddess Interrupted yet? Ooh! I am so excited about that book. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

    Jaime Lynn- GFC

    Linky- jeepgirl529@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow, I like each and every title in your mailbox! Lucky you =D

    Here's my IMM

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  24. those book you have and then iwould love to read and blog and it goes to viral

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison