February 1, 2012

Harper/Harper Imprints Reading Challenge

January is officially over and here's my recap:
Harper/ Harper Imprint Reading Challenge
This awesome month long challenge is hosted by the fabulous Chelsey at Starry Sky Books! The goal is to read books published by Harper or Harper imprints!
My Goal: Medium Level, 5 books
Books Read : 6
List of Books:

  1. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
  2. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  3. Partials by Dan Wells
  4. A Touch Morbid by Leah Clifford
  5. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi 
  6. Eve by Anna Carey
This challenge was a blast and I had a super fun time reading books from one of YA's best publishers! I hope to partake in this challenge again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison