February 21, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (8)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And the Bookish
Top 10 Books I'd Save If My House was Abducted by Aliens
10
The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
I got this book from the publishers just last week and really want to read it! It would be a bummer if it was abducted by aliens before I got the chance!
9
Far From the War
Far From the War by Jeffrey David Payne
I was quoted on the back cover of this book! Plus it's signed!
8
The Throne of Fire (Kane Chronicles, #2)
The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan
This is my signed copy. Wouldn't want aliens selling it on ebay ;)
7
The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus, #2)
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
Same as above.
6
The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, #1)
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
Same as above ;P
5
The Hunger Games: Collector's Edition
The Hunger Games (Deluxe Edition) by Suzanne Collins
I love my deluxe edition, because it's all velvity and awesome!
4
A Touch Morbid (A Touch Trilogy, #2)
A Touch Morbid by Leah Clifford
I pined for this book SO MUCH and would never want to part with it!
3
A Touch Mortal (A Touch Trilogy, #1)
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
It''s signed and beautiful!
2
Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2)
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
OMG, I love this series, and this is my signed copy!
1
Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Cassie's signature is so sloppy, but I don't care. It's a signed Cassandra Clare book for god's sake!

6 comments:

  1. I my books except a 1 set are signed. I love my signed books and those would be the hardest to part with. The unsigned books could be replaced and even some of the signed ones as well.

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/top-10-tuesdays-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Picks! I picked The Hunger Games too only I picked the whole trilogy. I LOVED The Lost Hero and The Son of Neptune too!

    http://notyourmothersbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/top-ten-tuesday-10-books-id-save-if-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some amazing reads you have there! I cant wait to read the Maggie Stievater series and also Clockwork Prince.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing set you got there! I'm so jealous of the delux edition of THG you got there. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. These books sound like great reads especially A touch morbid and A touch mortal. They are on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison