July 7, 2012

Book Haul (6)

Book Haul is a weekly feature here that showcases all the awesome goodies I got this week!
Bought:
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3)A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5)
A Song of Ice and Fire (Books One through Five) by George R.R. Martin
I already had the first four on my kindle, but I wanted them in paper, and I think I paid over 120 dollars for all of them combined >-<
The Last Princess
The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze
I have been pining for this FOREVER. It looks amazing, and I love the thought of a dystopian in England!
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (Fairyland, #1)
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
This book has such a long title, I think it will take me longer to say the title then to read the book, LOL. But it looks great!
Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception (Books of Faerie, #1)
Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception by Maggie Stiefvater
I found a signed copy of this at The Tattered Cover and it was an instant buy. Only Stiefvater book I don't own!

8 comments:

  1. I have Last Princess...I need to read that soon! :-D I havent read any of Game of Thrones but I've heard they're awesome! Enjoy all the goodies!

    My haul: http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2012/07/book-haul-full-of-books-surprise.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland is fantastic, there's a sequel coming soon which I can't wait to get my hands on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also got some Game of Thrones books this week! Enjoy :)

    Old email follower (amugglesmagicalbookblog at yahoo).
    The Muggle

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Last Princess looks really good I love the cover! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-42-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you going to the George R Martin signing in Seattle coming up soon? I think it is soon, I don't think it has happened yet. I'm not going because I haven't read or seen anything by him. I just know the event is happening in Seattle you have to pay $10 for the event being hosted by UW bookstore, I'm not even sure if there is a signing like, I have a feeling it is more going to be like Riordon's signing and they have all been pre signed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the sound of The Last Princess and Fire and Ice is a series I want to really make time for, I feel there's more to the story than what HBO shows us.

    Our BB&B

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read the A Song of Ice and Fire series. I love love the show....the books look epic, but I still want to give them a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Last Princess sounds very good, I think you'll enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison