July 17, 2012

Top Five Books for People Who Like The Hunger Games

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Fives for People Who Like The Hunger Games
(I Don't have a lot of time this week, so just five)
5
 Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Though the first book in this series, Delirium isn't too much like THG, Pandemonium has a great love triangle and lots of wilderness action that you'll love!
4
Eve (Eve, #1)
Eve by Anna Carey
Great world in this one, plus it's action packed.
3
Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
This book has great survival action and awesome fight scenes, just like THG.
2
Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)
Wither by Lauren Destefano
Rhine reminds me so much of Katniss.
1
Divergent (Divergent, #1)
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Great action, great world, great characters, great dystopian.


11 comments:

  1. This is a good list of dystopians! I've read almost all of them... I just need to read Eve! It looks good and if it makes this list, then it's a must! Loved the Hunger Games :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read two of the books on this list, but most are on my TBR and I love a good dystopian!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, I have all of these on my TBR list, except Wither since I've read it. Still need to get to Fever

    ReplyDelete
  4. We share a similar taste in dystopian fiction lol
    I've yet to read Wither and Eve but they are on my wish list!!! :D

    Mary DeBorde M.A.D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, Divergent and Pandemonium. Oh yeah. I need to read the others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great choices, I love all of these books. :)
    I'd also recommend Legend by Marie Lu and Skylark by Meagan Spooner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These books all sound great, especially Under the Never Sky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm you might be right about this post! I read 4 out of the 5 books (haven't read Eve yet) and loved every single one of them!

    Will have to check out EVE next!!!

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've read 3 out of 5 of the books you've listed, sadly, I didn't like any of the three. I liked, but not loved. I had great expectations for Under the Never Sky, Pandemonium and Divergent, but I just got disappointed. But maybe their sequels would be better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the great suggestions! I read 3 out of the 5 and totally agree. Anxious to read Eve now:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved the Hunger Games and Wither! The other books in this list are high on my TBR list! Thanks for sharing this list - I can't wait to read them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison