July 12, 2012

Once Upon a Time Read-a-thon Recap

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon
   Okay, I did not have quite such a productive read-a-thon as I would like, I blame The Walking Dead marathon that I recorded. Even if I've already seen them, they''re so addictive. I think they're turning ME into a zombie, lol. Anyway here is my progress:
I was able to read 829 pages of
A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)
A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
Pages Read: 829
Books Read: I did not finish any book, but I made a big dent in A Clash of Kings.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books in the series, but I watch Game of Thrones on HBO. I'm thinking of reading these books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of read a thons, but summer just doesn't allow for that. I'm lucky to read one book in two weeks once the weather turns perfect. Good luck and keep making those dents! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...829 pages and you've not even fished...what a huge book it must be! Great progress though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading the series A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE by George RR Martin. I am loving it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison