July 31, 2012

Top Ten Characters That I Would Love to Switch Place with for 24 Hours

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Five Characters That I Would Love to Switch Place With for 24 Hours
Only five this week because I am busy promoting #TeamSimon! 
5
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
Magnus from City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
It would be so much fun to be in one of his parties with all the Downworlders! Maybe I'll even turn into a rat!
4
The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)
Patch from The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
I'd love to run around the Nevernever for a while! 
3
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)
Tessa from Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
I'd love to experience Victorian steampunk London!
2
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
Henry from Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith
I'd love to be a super awesome vampire slayer mentor!
1
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)
Tyrion from A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
Tyrion is hilarious! I'd love to spend a day with his wit!


5 comments:

  1. Game of Thrones & Abe Lincoln: Vampire Slayer on here made me scream. You sir are a boss. Also, your advocating for Team Simon rocked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection here! All of the books you mention I've been seeing a lot around the blogging world. I am even more interested in Game of Thrones now... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those books are quite a hit right now. I would have to say I agree with you on "Tessa from Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. I'd love to experience Victorian steampunk London!" It would definitely be nice to be Tessa for a day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think those are great choices. I love Tyrion lol(judging by the show).

    As for Tessa <3 I love that series and that character :) :)

    Magnus Bane is an amazing character too =D

    Adeeb @ Bookville

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second novel has a intriguing cover. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison