July 9, 2012

Once Upon a Read-a-thon Goals & Progress Page

Once Upon a Read-a-thon
The Once Upon a Read-a-thon is hosted by Reading Angel, Candace's Book Blog, and Pure Imagination and runs from July 9th to July 11th.
Hi guys! This is my post for the Once Upon a Read-a-thon! Here are the books I hope to read:
A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin (I have about 900 pages left)
A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin

    It saddens me to only read two books, but the Martin books are SO LONG (roughly 1000 pages each), I really don't think I'll have time for anything else. I'll be filling in the updates (I think two updates a day is a pretty good amount, though I might add more) as I make progress and will be tweeting using the #OUreadathon hashtag so feel free to chat me up on twitter!

Best of luck to everyone and have a great read-a-thon!

Update One: I have been lazy and have spent the morning and the better part of the afternoon watching The Walking Dead, and have only read 50 or so pages. I plan on reading a ton of A Clash of Kings tonight though!
Pages Read: 57
Books Read: None

Update Two: I had an okay day. I was able to read 200 pages, but it was family night so I didn't get a chance to read too much at night.
Pages Read: 257
Books Read: N/A

Update Three: I had a pretty good day today and read over 500 pages!
Pages Read: 829
Books Read: N/A

4 comments:

  1. Good luck, Benji! I just started A Game of Thrones on audio yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! I'm such a moody reader, so I would totally get bored when reading that long of a book. Although, I have heard fabulous things about that series!

    Good luck, and have fun Benji! =)

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm only planning to read from two books as well. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those are some hefty titles. I've been putting off A Game of Thrones for that very reason, it leaves no time to read anything else. I hope you make it through the majority of your goals. Good luck and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison